Part-Time Customer Service Representative – On Call
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a part of the Calgary Transit’s business unit which sells CalgaryTransit fare products and related services. The position provides information to customers regarding CalgaryTransit services. Primary duties include:
- Sales of all Calgary Transit fare products and related services.
- Receive and document all pertinent information from customers applying for the concession pass programs.
- Determine whether applicants have met all eligibility criteria and deciding on their acceptance or non-acceptance into the programs.
- Respond to public inquiries relative to Calgary Transit routes, schedules, and general information.
- Provide travel planning information and distribute route schedules, maps and other printed material.
- Reconcile cash balances, bank deposits, batch vouchers and receipts.
- Respond to inquiries concerning lost property and ensuring items are returned to rightful owners.
- Document customer feedback in the Customer Service Request (CSR) system.
- A High School diploma or equivalent (e.g. GED) and a minimum of 3 years customer service experience, including cash handling within a bank or retail environment.
- Experience working with the general public including people from various cultural backgrounds.
- Basic level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) will be considered an asset.
- Experience interacting with clients who speak English as a second language will also be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of Calgary communities and facilities will be beneficial for the position.
- You will have strong communication skills with a focus on engaging persons with disabilities.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong team player with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a high attention to detail, ability to problem solve, strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
A security clearance will be conducted.
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
78 total views, 1 today