Temporary Digital Developer
The Digital Developer provides technical expertise to analyze, design, develop, test, deploy and sustain complex, technologically advanced digital products and services to satisfy the needs of Business Unit clients and citizen users. Primary duties will include:
- Design and/or develop search specific solutions based primarily on the Google Search Appliance (GSA), Apache Solr search and SharePoint 2007 and 2010 platforms.
- Integrate with SharePoint 2010/.NET, Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager platforms.
- Create regular reports on search usage and metrics, identify issues/opportunities for improvement and escalate to appropriate content and support teams.
- Work with multiple clients and manage demanding timelines and competing priorities on web search related projects.
- Provide recommendations from a web search perspective on marketing and operational projects.
- Participate in implementing digital strategies.
- A High school diploma or equivalency (e.g. GED) plus related courses (for example: Microsoft Office Specialist certification) with a minimum of 5 years experience; OR
- A completed 2 year diploma in Communications, Marketing, Web Development, New Media Production with a minimum of 1 year experience; OR
- A degree in a related field with a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Experience in designing, developing and testing various interactive digital systems and must understand interaction design principles as well as human/computer interactions.
Applicants will be tested for appropriate skills.
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
- The inclusion of a strong UX portfolio demonstrating critical thinking and creativity (showing your thought process as much as your finished work) is recommended.
138 total views, 3 today