Part-Time Specialist, Small Business – The Source
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for professionals who are passionate, driven to learn and make a difference in an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We’re all working toward one goal: supporting our Sales team in creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can’t wait to meet you!
The career you want.
As the Specialist, Small Business, you will be responsible for driving The Source’s sales performance in the Retail Channel, namely in the Small Business category. This is an exciting opportunity represent The Source as a Small Business expert in the field, and support in achieving sales & quality targets and superior customer service & support.
Achieving sales and quality targets; driving sales and providing outstanding customer service
- Support the Store Manager and District Sales Manager in achieving the store and district targets for SBis by driving the acquisition and retention of high value customers
- Achieve individual targets for SBis by executing on The Source Sales Standards
- Generate leads and actively manage sales funnel
- Showcase and sell CE and Bell products and services to small business customers in store and externally
- Develop and find new strategies to increase business sales by presenting customized solutions to our customers
- Drive incremental sales volume through local marketing programs, cold calling and store events
- Provide on-the–floor coaching in accordance with The Source Sales Standards
- Assists the SMs in satisfactorily resolving customer concerns and exceeding expectations
Representing The Source as a Small Business expert
- Assumes responsibility for the knowledge of product, service and promotional offers by participating in training and coaching initiatives
- Be knowledgeable about Bell Small Business services, solutions and promotional campaigns
- Have a solid understanding of our competitors including their Small Business solutions and current promotions
- Keep self up-to-date on industry knowledge and market trends
- Personify The Source and Bell brands by representing oneself in accordance with The Source Code
Skills we’re looking for.
- Strong competitive drive and commitment to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven sales experience and coaching within a retail environment
- Customer focused with positive friendly approach demonstrating excellent interpersonal communication
- Comfortable with connected technology including mobile devices, home automation, and associated media
- Must be flexible to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays, based on business needs
- Must be flexible to travel
Position Type: Corporate Careers
Position: Specialist, Small Business – The Source
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Burlington || Canada : Ontario : East York || Canada : Ontario : Guelph || Canada : Ontario : Hamilton || Canada : Ontario : Kitchener || Canada : Ontario : London || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Waterloo
Application Deadline: 08/29/2017
It’s all about you
We’re proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.
146 total views, 3 today